Uniformed & Overseas Citizen’s Act
You may go download the Standard Form 76A
- Registration and Absentee Ballot Request - Federal Post Card Application (FPCA).
Instructions for the Form
- Fill the application out completely and sign it. Ohio does not require a witness / notary
- The FPCA is good only for the calendar year in which it was mailed
- By mailing a new form each January, or if your mailing address changes, it will ensure that a ballot can be sent for each election
- If you wish to vote in a partisan primary election, you must include the party ballot that you would like to receive. Ohio allows you to submit the FPCA by mail, email, or fax
Or, you may download an absentee request
to have a ballot sent for one election. You may also fax, email or mail the request to the Board of Elections.
If you are mailing a request send to:
Greene County Board of Elections
551 Ledbetter Road
Xenia, OH 45385