Stormwater Network Public Participation

Do I live in an Urbanized Area?

Use the interactive stormwater network viewer located below to explore the county to find out if you live in a Phase II Urbanized Area?
How can I help?

Let your voice be heard. Public Participation is required by the Ohio EPA for Stormwater Management Plans. Use the form below to bring any comments, complaints, or ideas to our attention.

General Inquiry / Request for Service / Complaint Form

  1. Please complete the online form below to submit your suggestion, complaint, or idea.
  2. Contact Information
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.