Coronavirus (COVID-19) Court Updates
This page was created by the Court to address the ongoing public health emergency related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The Court is continually updating its procedures to adapt, without interfering with Greene County citizen’s access to justice and the services provided by the Greene County Probate Court. Below you will find helpful links and information relating to these updates and our alternative procedures during the pendency of this emergency. The Court has outlined below different levels in relation to its operations. This page will continually update on what level the Court is operating:
Probate Court is currently at a Level 1 Emergency
Marriage License Bureau is at a Level 2 Emergency
(January 1, 2021 - June 2, 2021)
See the June 25, 2020 Order below amending our Return Transition Plan.
The Court has installed a drop box for filings and payments in front of the Courthouse. The drop box will be checked no less than twice daily. Filings may also be submitted by regular mail, fax and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org per Local Rules.
We have created a special Facebook page "Judge Tom O’Diam" to keep you informed on the steps we are taking during this COVID-19 outbreak. For further updates on the Greene County Probate Court please like and follow the "Judge Tom O’Diam" Facebook page.
Judgment Entries and Orders
- March 16, 2020 - Emergency Order Regarding Public Health Emergency
- March 23, 2020 - Order Adopting Amended Emergency Operations Plan
- March 23, 2020 - Order Adopting Emergency Marriage License Plan
- March 24, 2020 - Order Granting Blanket Extensions
- March 30, 2020 - Order Tolling All Time Requirments
- April 30, 2020 - Order Adopting Return Transition Plan
- June 25, 2020 - Order Amending Return Transition Plan
- May 13, 2021 Order Returning Court Operations to Pre-Emergency Operations Protocols