Elderly & Disabled Half Fare Assistance Card for Flex Routes
Effective July 1, 2022 with one month grace period to allow for riders to sign up for the card
- Download and print application online
- or request for an application to be mailed to you by calling Administrative Office at (937) 708-8322, chose option 1
- Fill out the application, sign and date it
- Submit completed application in person or by mail to:
- Greene CATS Public Transit, Administrative Office, 2380 Bellbrook Ave., Suite A, Xenia, Ohio 45385
- Make sure to include a copy of required documents for proof of age or permanent disability
- Riders are required to provide proof of age with any of these legal documents:
- State ID, Driver's License, Birth Certificate, or Passport
- Riders are required to show proof of permanent disability with either a Social Security Benefit Verification Letter or note from their doctor.
Upon approval, a laminated Half Fare Assistance card will be created with the rider's name.
- For applications submitted in person, the card will be issued at time of request
- For applications mailed, please allow 3-5 business days for the card to arrive by mail
If you need assistance in filling out the application, or have any additional questions, feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Greene CATS (937) 708-8322, chose option 1