Greene CATS Public Transit
See Passenger Guide for more details.
We provide two types of Demand Responsive service: (1) Scheduled Rides pick up and drop off riders at any location within Greene County with limited service to neighboring counties. Operating Monday-Friday 6:00 am - 10:00 pm; (2) Flex Routes have defined routes with scheduled time points that circulate and link Greene County communities of Beavercreek, Fairborn, Xenia, and Yellow Springs; operating weekdays. A flex express route that connects Xenia to Downtown Dayton is also available.
Deviations on Flex Routes up to 1/2 of a mile are available upon request a minimum two business days in advance (by noon) and up to one month in advance.
- All services are open to the general public.
- Most buses feature bike racks mounted on the front of the bus for carrying bicycles.
- All vehicles meet ADA accessibility guidelines.
- We connect to Montgomery County's Public Transit system, Greater Dayton RTA.
- No service on New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas Day.
- Limited service on other major holidays.
- Vehicles are operated by Transdev, under contract to Greene CATS Public Transit.
- Dispatch hours Monday - Friday 5:00 am - 10:00 pm
- If you are interested in becoming a part of the team that provides Greene CATS service, contact Transdev's Safety Manager at (937) 374-6402 extension 3
Reasonable Modification Request
- Reasonable modifications include: changes, exceptions or adjustments to our rules, policies, practices, and procedures to provide everyone with the opportunity to use all services.
- Reasonable Modification Requests can be made by contacting the Administrative Office at (937) 708-8313, Ohio Relay at (800) 750-0750 (or 7-1-1) or by email: [email protected].
Title VI Program
The Greene County Transit Board, D.B.A. Greene CATS Public Transit, operates all programs and services, without regard to race, color, or national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Executive Director at 2380 Bellbrook Ave. Suite A, Xenia, Ohio 45385, call (937) 708-8322; or email: [email protected]. For more information on the Greene County Transit Board civil rights program and the procedures to file a complaint download the information below. If information is needed in another language, contact (937) 708-8313.