Child Care Program

Subsidized Child Care

Assistance with child care costs is provided for eligible families to support the parents’ work and training efforts.


Families whose income is at or below 142% of the federal poverty guideline can receive payment for all or part of their monthly childcare expenses so parents may work, attend approved school, or training activities.

Finding Child Care


How do I file a discrimination complaint?

If you believe that you have been denied or delayed services for which you are eligible because of your race, color, national origin, religion, gender, political affiliation or belief (food assistance only), disability, age, or citizenship (WIOA), you must file your complaint within six months of the date on which the incident or treatment happened. To file a discrimination complaint, or if you need assistance filing your complaint(s), please contact the Bureau of Civil Rights at:

The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services

Office of Employee and Business Services

Bureau of Civil Rights

30 East Broad Street, 30th floor

Columbus, OH 43215

Telephone: (614) 644-2703 or toll-free 1-866-227-6353

TTY hearing impaired: 1-866-221-6700

Fax: (614) 752-6381