Moneys can be deposited into an inmates account by various means:
- You may mail in a money order made out to the inmate.
- You may come into either facility 24 hrs. a day and use the Kiosks located in these lobbies. You may deposit up to $75.00 per day on an inmate’s account but no more. The machine does not take one dollar bills and we do not make change.
- In the event the Kiosks are not working, we will take cash at the windows from 8:00 am to 3:45 pm Monday - Friday (not including Holidays), at the front window of either the County Jail or the Adult Detention Center but only if the Kiosks are not working.
- By phone at (866) 345-1884. You can use Visa or MasterCard with fees starting as low as $3.95.
- Online, with fees starting as low at $2.95.