Register for Disaster Assistance through EMA and FEMA.
Have this information ready when you apply:
• Social Security number (one per household)
• Address of the damaged home or apartment
• Description of the damage
• Information about insurance coverage
• Telephone number
• Mailing address
• Bank account & routing numbers for direct deposit of funds
Disaster assistance is available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, English proficiency or economic status. If you or someone you know has been discriminated against, call FEMA at (800) 621-3362.