As we continue through these uncertain times, the safety and health of our customers and employees remains our top priority. Greene County Sanitary Engineering (GCSED) offices will remain closed until further notice.
Disconnections for nonpayment have been suspended during the COVID 19 crisis; however, customers still need to pay their water/sewer bills. GCSED customers can conveniently pay their bills online through:
1) Your online bank “Bill Pay” (typically a free service offered by your bank)
2) GCSED ACH Draft – Application/instructions located at www.co.greene.oh.us/sanitary under available forms (free service offered by GCSED)
3) Credit card/e-check – www.invoicecloud/GCSED (Provider convenience fees apply)
GCSED also offers the additional payment methods:
4) 24 Hour telephone payment line (855) 925-1665
5) 24 Hour night drop box located at 667 Dayton-Xenia Road, Xenia, OH 45434
6) Send check payments with coupon via USPS
GCSED will extend a three-month waiver of late payment penalties for delinquent balances.
Until further notice GCSED customer payments will be processed weekly rather than daily. Customers can check their water/sewer account balances online by logging into their account a www.invoicecloud/GCSED or through www.co.greene.oh.us/sanitary e-customer log-in.
Please bear with us and stay safe as we make our way through this crisis together. Thank you!