The Greene County Sheriff’s Office is currently soliciting applicants for the position of Deputy Sheriff in order to create an eligibility list.
The Greene County Sheriff’s Office offers full testing services for the position of Deputy Sheriff through National Testing Network, Inc. (NTN). To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com and select Law Enforcement jobs and sign up for the Greene County Sheriff’s Office under the State of Ohio.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
- Completion of the application process.
- Review all information related to the Greene County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Sheriff position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for the entry level test.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.reacttest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered at various dates and times depending on the test center’s schedule.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the application and entry level exam through NTN, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Greene County Sheriff’s Office. Candidates who attain a passing score (70%) on the entry level exam will be placed on the agency’s eligibility list.
The Greene County Sheriff’s Office will contact candidates on the list, in order of their test score, and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the agency’s selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Greene County Sheriff’s Office’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the Greene County Sheriff’s Office where the final decisions are made.
The Greene County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, disability, religion, age (where prohibited by law), or color.
For further information, please contact Rhonda Barker, Administrative Manager, Greene County Sheriff’s Office, at 937/562-4803 or by email at [email protected].