How can I find out my hearing date?
The Court sends out notices for hearings by regular mail. If you are unsure of your hearing date, you may contact the Court's Assignment Office at (937) 562-6245. You may also look up your court date by visiting the Greene County Clerk of Courts website, and using the CourtView program to search for your case.

Show All Answers

1. What types of cases are handled by the Domestic Relations Court?
2. Where is the Court located?
3. Where can I get copies of my court papers?
4. How can I find out my hearing date?
5. I can’t come to court on the assigned hearing date. How do I get a new date?
6. Can I file my own court papers? If so, how?
7. Why can’t I talk to the Judge or Magistrate?
8. What should I do if I moved or plan to move?
9. What is mediation?
10. What is service and why is it important?
11. Do I need an attorney?
12. Who should I contact for a referral to an attorney?
13. What if I can't afford an attorney?