What should I do if I moved or plan to move?
Review your paperwork and make sure you comply with any provisions that specifically address situations where a party plans to move.

You must also file either a Notice of Intent to Relocate or Notice of Current Address with the Greene County Clerk of Courts. Once you choose and complete the appropriate Notice, you must serve the other party with a copy. Visit the Forms page to access both Notices.

Show All Answers

1. What types of cases are handled by the Domestic Relations Court?
2. Where is the Court located?
3. Where can I get copies of my court papers?
4. How can I find out my hearing date?
5. I can’t come to court on the assigned hearing date. How do I get a new date?
6. Can I file my own court papers? If so, how?
7. Why can’t I talk to the Judge or Magistrate?
8. What should I do if I moved or plan to move?
9. What is mediation?
10. What is service and why is it important?
11. Do I need an attorney?
12. Who should I contact for a referral to an attorney?
13. What if I can't afford an attorney?