How do I know if I qualify?

You are eligible for Veterans Treatment Court if you have been placed on Community Control Sanctions (CCS) or Intervention in Lieu of Conviction (ILC), you have received an Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions) Discharge from the United States Military Services, and drug/alcohol use, PTSD, traumatic brain injury,  or  other physical/mental condition was a significant factor in the commission of the offense. The Veterans Treatment Court Docket Judge has final discretion to decide admission into the program in accordance with the written eligibility criteria. The written legal and clinical eligibility criteria do not create a right to enter the specialized docket, but rather, provide guidelines for the discretion of the Judge.

Show All Answers

1. What is Veteran's Treatment Court?
2. How do I know if I qualify?