How do I submit a Public Records Request?

Greene County Request for Public Records forms can be submitted via the website, email, mail, fax, or dropped off in-person to the appropriate office and/or department or sent directly to the Board of County Commissioners.

Board of County Commissioners, 35 Greene Street, Xenia, Ohio 45385

Phone: (937) 562-5006

Fax: (937) 562-5331

Greene County's Public Records Request webpage

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my Real Estate Taxes?
2. How do I get a dog license?
3. How can I adopt or find a lost pet?
4. How do I submit a Public Records Request?
5. How do I view bid postings?
6. Where can I sign up for e-mail or text notifications?
7. How do I rent or reserve a Park facility?
8. How do I pay my Greene County utility bill?
9. How do I obtain a copy of a birth or death certificate?