Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Contact the Greene County Clerk of Courts Office

  1. Our office handles all filings for Felony Criminal Cases, Domestic Relations Cases and Civil Cases. If you have a misdemeanor charge, those cases are handled by the Municipal Courts. For Marriage License, Wills, or Estates, please contact Probate Court.
  2. Disclaimer: Response to email may take 2-3 business days. If the condition described is urgent please call (937) 562-5290 during business hours.
  3. Type of Inquiry*
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.